[covna] Re: roaming deer on Castlewood

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 21:59:12 -0600 (CST)

Hi... I was just walking my dog around the neighborhood.  There is a young buck
roaming up and down the yards of Castlewood Drive. He ran South when we first
came upon him. We then saw him on Castlewood and Monarch.  I guess all the
construction is driving these poor creatures into the neighborhood.  I feel bad
for him.

Sheila

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 2, 2014, at 2:06 PM, covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> for all that may be interested
>
> Thanks
> Ron
>

> Don't forget the Mayoral Debate Tuesday night at Onion Creek Club.
>
> Also, tomorrow is the start of early voting.  It runs from Dec. 1-12.
>
> See you Tuesday at 6:30.

>>> Mayoral Runoff Debate
>>> Mayoral Candidates
>>> Steve Adler and Mike Martinez
>>> will take off the gloves for a
>>> South Austin Style Debate
>>> DATE
>>> Tuesday, December 2
>>> TIME
>>> 6:30 P.M. - Meet & Greet the Candidates
>>> 7:00 - 8:00 PM - Debate