[covna] Re: Make up Board Meeting Tomorrow! Tuesday 8-30

  • From: "Lori Blewett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("loriblewett")
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:26:20 -0500

I read about this on Nextdoor. We have a lot of dogs and neighborhood walkers. Any way to minimize these type of incidences?
Thanks,Lori

On Aug 29, 2022, at 10:16 AM, Michelle Hendrix <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We look forward to discussing the concerns brought to our attention at this meeting. Please let us know if you have anything additional in the meantime.
Thank you.
Michelle Hendrix

--
The HZG Effect | Where Joyful Living Meets Legacy Investments.

TREC Information About Brokerage ServicesTREC Consumer Protection Notice
Michelle Hendrix Realtor® | Hendrix & Zulu GroupABR, CLHMS, GRI, RENE2500 Bee Caves Road Building 3 Suite 200Austin, TX 78746 M 512 736 1680E Michelle.Hendrix@xxxxxxxxxxx

JPEG image