[covna-officers] Re: Newsletter and By-laws rewrite

  • From: Doug Tabony <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:54:45 -0500

Jennifer,

If you're the last president, you're a member of the executive board.

Doug

On 8/27/2015 10:52 AM, Jennifer Rizkalla wrote:

Hi Ron, and group.
I do not have any input.

Thanks for asking- but since I am not officially part of the board I do not have anything to add, nor do I have any opinion either way outside of that.

Please let me know if I can help, however.

Thanks,
Jennifer

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:08 AM, walter mattison <shadmatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:shadmatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Good morning

I agree with a revision/rewrite of the bylaws. Do others have an
opinion on this: Hal, Paco, Matt, Jennifer? Additionally, when do
you anticipate putting out newsletter? I will work on some sort
of input depending on the time frame.

Thanks
Ron

On Monday, August 24, 2015 6:01 PM, Doug Tabony <doug@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:doug@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hey folks,

I am interested in putting out a newsletter soon. Survey results
need to
be published.

We also need a major rewrite of the By-laws. Changes need to be
made in
the following areas: Dues, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer,
Newsletter Editor, Elections, Nominating Committee, Meeting Time and
Place, and Processing.

The Association has been drifting father and father away from the
setup
for which these By-Laws were written. If they are to have any
meaning at
all they need to reflect the "new reality."

The By-Laws are posted on the website.

Thanks,

Doug