[covna-officers] Re: Newsletter and By-laws rewrite

  • From: Doug Tabony <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:57:16 -0500

Ron,

I want to get the newsletter out sometime early September. When I get enough information I'll start working on it.

Doug

On 8/27/2015 10:08 AM, walter mattison wrote:

Good morning

I agree with a revision/rewrite of the bylaws. Do others have an opinion on this: Hal, Paco, Matt, Jennifer? Additionally, when do you anticipate putting out newsletter? I will work on some sort of input depending on the time frame.

Thanks
Ron

On Monday, August 24, 2015 6:01 PM, Doug Tabony <doug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey folks,

I am interested in putting out a newsletter soon. Survey results need to
be published.

We also need a major rewrite of the By-laws. Changes need to be made in
the following areas: Dues, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer,
Newsletter Editor, Elections, Nominating Committee, Meeting Time and
Place, and Processing.

The Association has been drifting father and father away from the setup
for which these By-Laws were written. If they are to have any meaning at
all they need to reflect the "new reality."

The By-Laws are posted on the website.

Thanks,

Doug