[CCM] Concours/Picnic/Peoples Choice

  • From: Joe Scafero <jscafero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccmfree <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 21:32:25 -0400

In just a little over a month CCM will host the annual picnic, concours, & PC
show.  What a better way to enjoy your fellow CCM members than to come out and
enjoy a day of fun, food, and fellowship.  Remember the picnic is open to all
members and is free.  The only thing we ask is you bring a passing dish to
share.

We also encourage you to bring out your Vette and show it off in the annual
concours.  And while out there why not enter your car in the NCCC Sanctioned
People's Choice show. The PC show is also a qualifying show for the Les
Stanford MCCC show in September.  For the concours we are always looking for
judges.  Please get in touch with Brett Watson to get on the judges list.

I've attached some informational flyers.

Oh one last requirement----Your attendance is requested.

See you on August 17th.

Joe