[CCM] Additional Flyers

  • From: Joe Scafero <jscafero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccmfree <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 10:38:14 -0400

The other day when I sent out a flyer for the upcoming picnic, I forgot to
include some other events coming up in the near future.

On July 20th is another NCCC Sanctioned autocross at the Hamtramck plant.  This
is a Corvette only event.  It would nice to see more of our membership come out
and support this event by either working or autocrossing.  This is your club
and while participation is not required, it is requested.  Please get in touch
with me if you are interested in helping out.  Workers are always needed and
greatly appreciated.  BTW lunch is provided as an added incentive for you to
come out.

Coming up on August 2nd is the annual drags in Lapeer.  This is a bracket type
drag event.  Why not bring out you Vette and see what it will do in the quarter
mile.  The event is at the Lapeer Dragway.

The following day, August 3rd is another event at the Hantramck plant.  This
will be a DCSCC champ event and will be open to any vehicle that will pass Tech
inspection.  The chairpersons for this event will be Matt Mcdonnell and Carl
Dutch.  This will be their first time putting on an event.  So please come out
and not only support YOUR club but Carl and Matt also.

Ive attached the flyers for these events.  Please try to come out and support
your club and the event chairpersons for these events.

Joe