[corkbiomakerspace] Website Overhauled

  • From: Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 01:42:55 +0100

Hey all, just a notification that the FormaLabs.org website is getting a kick to make it more attractive, engaging and useful. Not everything is working right now but I do intend for FormaLabs.org to be a proper hub for Forma, a place where we can proudly and comfortably push people to learn more and get involved.

Fixed or Upgraded:
* Better layout
* Better post categorisation / tagging / Featured imagery
* Galleries in several legacy posts

New:
* Uploaded images from past events and annotated well.
* A "Find Us / Get Involved" page that seems to actually work.
* Twitter integration that doesn't work.

Planned:
* Eventbrite integration so our events programme is featured well on the site.
* Mailing list subscription as a first-class-citizen, need to integrate with freelists.org or switch mailing list provider to facilitate.
* Moar content.

Best,
Cathal

--
Scientific Director, IndieBio EU Programme
Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July