[corkbiomakerspace] New Blogpost:

  • From: Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, My Lovely Wife <mairead16@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve Potter <steve.potter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 01:45:30 +0100

Hey all,
After the unexpectedly high turnout and good atmosphere at Stephen Potter's neuro workshop I was eager to write a blogpost but it took me some time between all the other site upgrades and fixes:

http://formalabs.org/2015/07/29/stephen-potters-diy-neuro-hacking-workshop-july-18th/

Huge thanks to Steve and Mairead for running such a great first workshop for Forma.

Next up, hopefully, is a piece on the Bioprinting workshop from Jemma, which I'll have to press-gang Steve G or Niall O'C into as I wasn't able to attend. Watch this space. :)

-Cathal

--
Scientific Director, IndieBio EU Programme
Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July