[contestms] Re: Announcing task versioning (and calling for review)

  • From: Luca Wehrstedt <luca.wehrstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contestms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 02:12:01 +0200

This feature landed in master. Please test and report any bug you find.

You can use this script [1] to update your dumps to this new version
(disclaimer: it's unsupported). You need to drop your DB when you update to
have CMS install the new schema.

[1] https://gist.github.com/lerks/5338180#file-dumpupdater_2-py

Luca