Re: Re: Backgrounder on Interstellar

  • From: David Mathes <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 11:24:10 +0800

‎Dear Eugenio,

Thanks for your post it's very interesting!

Where I work we have been studying aspects of time lately and some postulations seem similar to what you write about.
On of the core concepts we use is time space shift which helps explain the layers of experience and time and why events repeat‎ and why certain factors come together at a certain time, due to the splitting and reforming of energy structures.  A constellation workshop, meaning the group of people and the place,  is an example of this. Its not random.

Time comes from consciousness, so the feeling or sense of existence is what brings the perception of time. This would explain why the sense of time is so different as it depends on the unit's ( such as a human) energy structure and data. So a moth that lives for 2 weeks actually thinks it lives for 80 years.

And due to the data in the system, in the universe, time will speed up or slow down, so at the beginning time was very slow.

And if we start to look younger, because we can deal with the data and radiation in our body, maybe we are going back in time.

It's lots of fun!

Love, david

www.encode-labs.com
www.daviddiphotography.com
www.amita-institute.com

‎ Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

From: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSent: Saturday, 20 December 2014 8:39 PMTo: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReply To: No ReplySubject: [ConstellationTalk] Digest Number 2555

Constellation Talk Constellation Talk Group 1 Message Digest #2555 1a Re: Backgrounder on Interstellar by "Eugenio Ordonez"

Message 1a Re: Backgrounder on Interstellar Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:19 pm (PST) . Posted by: "Eugenio Ordonez" Hello,
A note regarding the possibility of those addressed as "They" being future
generations.
The work of Constellations, as it began, conceived time in a straight line
mode, where previous generations were placed behind the person (being
contellated), and further generations in front of him/her. And it does work
to place representatives of the person's antecessors in order to empower
the person. It is common that as a facilitator, one places male antecessors
behind the person and he/she suddenly feels stronger, more protected,
safer, or even bigger, taller, and more robust.

However, this perspective follows the modern and Westernized view of time,
as a straight line. For many other cultures and spiritual traditions, time,
besides being elastic, illusory, and bound to one's perception, it is more
akin to be described as circular. This could have powerful possibilities if
explored deeply.

One of them, which marks a difference in the way one experiences previous
generations, is that those who lived before do not necessarily left and
became spirits of the past (almosts like benevolent ghosts) who live behind
our backs (as represented in some constellations). They only left the
boundaries of this space-time continuum, but are present in a realm of
being *before* "this" time and *after* "this" time. In this sense, the
guides in our lives (and resources in constellations work) could come from
before or after our life, and one could not know, because there seems to be
a circular notion of time, in which those who were, and those who haven't
been participate in the same realm,

This of course would seem strange, because it looks like asking for help to
further generations. However, it could be seen as asking for help to "those
who were" before this time-space continuum, but "who are now ahead of it".
It is almost like visualizing oneself visiting oneself when one was a
child, and imagining that the adult was watching over that child, but, like
in the film, the child being unaware of who it is, and the adult barely
interacting if there is no calling from the child.

If one were to imagine this transgenerationally, this could fit the
Indigenous African Spiritual notion of the *ancestors, *which is different
from merely antecessors (those who lived before and died). The ancestors,
for many indigenous African spiritual traditions are powerful allies and
guides from beyond "this" time.

This opened for me a door for a different kind of constellations, inspired
by Hellinger's multidimensional constellations, where the time-frame is not
necessarily a straight line extended through space (although it helps
oftentimes), it is rather an experience of the ancestors as the intense
presence of the realm before "this" time and the realm after "this" time,
and that deeply connects the past and the future. The ancestors, therefore,
become resources from the past but also sources of hints for the future.

Of course, to do that one needs to somehow step outside the frame and
limitation of this time-space continuum. In the film they do it with NASA
technologies and spaceships. In constellations one does it through
experiencing "the field" and letting one's consciousness perceive something
that is there, as if waiting to be called.

All the blessings,
Eugenio Ordóñez, Ph.D.

Mexico City
www.metaenergeia.org

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 1:17 PM, lynxdn@xxxxxxxxx [ConstellationTalk] <
ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Rosalba,
>
> *Here goes my interpretation:*
>
> That our biological systemic place includes both the ascendant and
> descendant does not necessarily translate to the nature of cultural
> worldview.
>

> "That our biologic systemic place ... " where we find ourselves in the
> living order.
>
> "both ascendent and descendant ... " I'm a first born male *ascendent* to
> my children and grand children, etc. plus *descendant* from my parents and
> grand parents, etc.
>
> "does not necessarily translate to the nature of cultural worldview." The
> culture I'm born into or find myself surrounded by may—or may
> not—understand these matters. For example, the idea that ancestors continue
> to take an interest in our affairs may feel odd, as well as the idea that
> our great-great-great grandchildren can influence choices we find available
> to us today during our lifetimes.
>
> I would rewrite this as: "Living people inherit DNA for all their previous
> generations, and contribute to future generations through their own
> children, and grand children, etc. That these older or future generations
> can have a material impact on the lives of living people is not something
> every culture will understand or credit as even possible."
>
> Not being the original author, this is my best guess at what was meant.
>
> John Perkins, Seattle, WA, USA

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (4) . Top ^ Visit Your Group PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use