Re: Ethics and Associations

  • From: Giselle Charbonnier <gisellecharbonnier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 02:07:34 +0200

Dear ones,I am SO amazed at this dialogue. Since I posted the video, I have been carefully following all your posts, sometimes about to say something, waiting a bit, seeing the collective intelligence deepening further into essence; and this essence embracing our different points of view.
What I love most about this dialogue (also in other groups that I am currently part of) is the sensation that we are “manifesting the future": we are visibly manifesting, and consciously making use of a global brain.
Regarding ethics: I guess it is important to distinguish two main states of consciousness where action stems from: 1- The dimension of the visionary / zen master / shaman, who’s supposed to be in direct contact with a “higher” divine law; does not follow fixed rules, and, anyway, takes the risk of the spiritual consequences of her/his own actions.2- The institutionalized dimension, with codes of ethics that intend to be a crystallization of divine laws.
I understand we need both dimensions. As humanity grows in consciousness, the spiritual law becomes more visible, and the written law may become less necessary. Yet, in the present state, I would also appreciate seeing a clear code of ethics or general guidelines which define our practice.
As Bert and Sophie claim to be acting from the first dimension mentioned, they will anyway have to face the "good or bad" consequences of their actions. With the huge respect, love and gratitude I have for Bert, the very uncomfortable questions I am still faced with are: Is it our task to judge what happened? Are we in a position to do so? Or are we called to “only” reflect upon it? I am still in conflict with this. I am not clear between the need of denouncing when I presence an abuse, and another part of me who says “it is not your business, she’s not your client”. And this sentence comes to me: "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it” - Albert Einstein
With deep gratitude for this humbling and enlightening dialogue,Giselle

www.interbeing.space

Giselle Charbonnier
+49 (0)163 834 1924
Bevernstr. 6, 10997, Berlin