Re: [ConstellationTalk] The ritual of the transition of the spirit of my father to the care of The Spirit of our Family

  • From: Maria Dolenc <mariadolenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:40:41 +1000

Dear David.
Thank you for sharing this heartfelt ceremony of your dear Father with us. Your video touched me deeply and the respect you have for your father is very moving and obvious.
What a privilege it must have been for you growing up with a father whose main messege is that the most important thing in life is " love and happiness". Wow, you are blessed.
No wonder you are drawn and love the constellation work.
Thanks again for sharing with us , and I'm looking forward to seeing you and Janne at the November Intensive in Sydney.
Love and gratitude Maria

On 17/09/2013, at 4:49 AM, david ward wrote:

Hello .. my father Sidney Spencer Ward died on the 31 of August aged 99 years and 27 days at home peacefully with his family.

His instructions were no funeral and no mourning. He was profoundly deaf but even so had read a lot about Bert Hellinger and constellations and was a huge fan of anything that engendered the movement of love in families. He'd also attend a number of constellation workshops facilitated by Thomas Falke, Joe Fenwick, Janne and myself and represented on various occasions.
We created a ritual that represented the transition of his spirit to the care of 'The Spirit of our Family' where he joined his siblings and ancestors, and, took his place.
We .. my partner Janne Martinengo and I .. used elements of family and systemic constellations, a little we know of Lakota Sioux shamanism and some work we have begun to develop that utilises the 'The Spirit of the Family' in creating the ritual/ceremony.
We captured a video of the ritual and the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNivNAJxMzw&feature=youtu.be It will be active for a few more days.
We have interview the representatives and there are some interesting reports
Kind regards
David Ward
Pearls from the South Seas

Maria Dolenc