[CTS] product recommends

  • From: "Chris Akers" <cakers@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:23:29 -0400

I am in the process buying some computer equipment, and just wanted everyone's
thoughts on it.

1. I want a DVD writer but I was told there are many different kinds and
compatability is an issue, anybody know which one is the standard,or have any
recommendations on what to get?

2. I need a high quality scanner, I would like to be able to scan pictures, and
then print them with the same quality if possible, any suggestions?

3. and finally, I'm looking for a cable modem, any ideas at all, my area
finally has an alternative to dialup, and i wanna check it out.

As always price is a concern, but quality is also very important.

Thank everyone for any help or advice they can give me

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm