[CTS] Re: help.....pci multimedia device driver?

  • From: "Otho & Shirley" <okinsley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:02:07 -0600

 I went round and round trying to get the sound to install on a Gateway with
W98.  Finally I uninstalled the modem; restart; installed the sound; and
then reinstalled the modem. The order was important in that case. And
install one item at a time with a restart and test in between each item.
But I didn't have the pci errors.
Otho