[CTS] Re: help.....pci multimedia device driver?

  • From: Hal Brown <hal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:05:45 -0500

Sounds like you need to install MB drivers.  Check the MB manual if you can
or go online and see what you can find.  If the modem is not PNP Windows
won't see it.  You have to install the modem drive manually.  You also need
to install sound card drivers.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 07:23:01PM +0000, Annie Oldham duly noted:

--------end quoted text----------

--
Hal Brown
mailto: hal@xxxxxxxx