[CTS] Re: Well call me crazy...

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:42:30 EST

Ok....you're crazy!!!!!!!!!      LOL..congratulations Russ..bout time you
brought home the bacon..or will that be Filet Mignon?  LOL
                                                    Jackie ;)

In a message dated 12/15/2005 8:51:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
UPS-SCS that I worked for last year got with me, made me an offer of a
really nice position at a really nice wage with benefits and I went and met
with them yesterday - I'm going back to punching the clock Jan 9th. I'll be
doing only 6 local clients, 5 of which are printers only and one computers
and printers. This is more of a hobby keeping them than anything. They
canned the overall manager in July/August and the new one has a good track
record and even the racks of machines on hold for parts are empty - was odd
to see!