[CTS] Well call me crazy...

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 07:50:29 -0600

UPS-SCS that I worked for last year got with me, made me an offer of a
really nice position at a really nice wage with benefits and I went and met
with them yesterday - I'm going back to punching the clock Jan 9th. I'll be
doing only 6 local clients, 5 of which are printers only and one computers
and printers. This is more of a hobby keeping them than anything. They
canned the overall manager in July/August and the new one has a good track
record and even the racks of machines on hold for parts are empty - was odd
to see!

So if you don't see me on much at first it will be because of adjusting to
the shift (early days for 2 days, 2nd shift afterwards. I'll be pretty
steady with workload on the 3rd party jobs until the 6th as well.

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/
DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm