[CTS] Was: Steve - Re: design of inventory/accounting system

  • From: Steve <spatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:38:05 -0500

So I have spent the past almost full day banging my head on stupid: Can't connect to Server" messages. And here it turns out that SQL Server, although appearing to be 'live' and accepting connections from the Query Analyzer AND the MFC app, was not really accepting connections for any thing else. So I set up an alias and I get rows back from the test database. I'm persistent, but man, I wish I had thought of that 12 hours ago.

More Parks - - - Updated 10/14/2003
http://s87365085.onlinehome.us/state_parks/State_Parks_of_Pennsylvania.html

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm