[CTS] Re: VHS to DVD

  • From: Ray Roney <qix_68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:43:22 -0800 (PST)

I probably need a good card for the Video input.  I have a TV-tuner card (ATI),
but i'm not sure of the quality of it and whether it even works properly.  The
last time I had it in my system, it wreaked havoc and wouldn't do anything.

So, I guess i'm looking for good recommendations for that as well.

thanks

Russ Blakeman <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Do  you have an audio and video
input so the data can come from the  VHS?