[CTS] Re: Ubuntu

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 01:34:00 -0500

I might just try this out on the G4 Mac I have here while waiting for the
owner to pick it up - the live CD runs without hurting the Panther OS I just
loaded on it so I can see how it works out there too especially in making
the Mac talk to my PCs. Now if it would only run on my original IBM 5150 PC
I'd really be happy!

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm