[CTS] Re: USB 2.0

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:49:53 -0700

Well just got through installing everything, and it seems to be working! :-)
Well, almost! I have NO sound now! :-( Hmm? I think I have to re-installed
the SB drivers again. <shrug> When I plugged in the USB device, it
re-installed its drivers, although it was already installed, and I think
that's where the problem started! Hmm? Back to the drawing board as they
say!

Btw, I thought the USB2 protocol is faster than firewire? At least this is
what some have claimed! <shrug>

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm