[CTS] Re: USB 2.0

  • From: Steve <spatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:23:35 -0400

I would say yes, although I am not 100% sure but if it's like on board
video, disable it when you have a separate card.

if USB 2.0 doesn't work, and it may, don't forget about Firewire.

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm