[CTS] Re: ??? To PDF

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:13:07 -0600

No if I needed it I could install and convert during the trial then
uninstall. Don't have much need for this anymore since I have a life again.

              Author: ProcessText Group
              More: 11 other programs from this author
              Version: 4.02
              Last update:  Jan 21, 2006  version history
       Our Rating  (Good)
              Popularity
              Overall Rank 2579
              User Opinions Be the first to rate it!

  If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt.
               Dean Martin