[CTS] Re: Spoofing - here's a better example

  • From: "Murray White" <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:25:20 -0500

I run the freeware version of AVG and never get this kind of message. Does
this only occur with a pay version? I catch the darn viruses because I'm
getting info from Sophos etc continously and generally, they are not all
that difficult to spot due to strange From addy's bad English etc. I also
don't open email attachments that I don't know are coming and all are run
thru AVG even then. However, I don't ever get AVG doing the job before I see
them in the InBox and as far as I can tell all my  settings are correct.

MW