[CTS] Re: Security Warning Language

  • From: Otho Kinsley <okinsley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 12:01:26 -0500

Don't remember which programs but probaby Microsoft Safety Scanner.   Also,
Wipe and Reload does seem a reasonable answer (but I didn't).
Otho

From: hb@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [CTS] Re: Security Warning Language
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 11:57:45 -0400
To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What program(s)? Windows?
On Nov 1, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Otho Kinsley <okinsley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I worked
on a slow computer.  In the process I installed a couple of programs.
Intermittently the Serurity Warning was in Czech (found out on Google).  At
other times in English.  The computer language setting were Use English.   A
Google search ( using a different computer) of the Czech entries came back with
Czech language results.  Is there malware that does that?  The program being
installed, installed properly (using the Czech RUN) and performed in English.
Anyone else run into this?
Otho