[CTS] Recovering a drive?

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:54:32 -0700

I really don't want to know the answer but is there anyway of recovering a
hard drive (NTFS)that was inadvertantly prepped for Linux? It was just about
to install and I thought it was going to install on the linux partition in
which it was already installed, then when it didn't show the partitions, I
stopped the install. Checked out Partition Magic 7 and it showed that it
wiped the whole damn drive instead of of installing on the Linux Partition!

So I'm hopeing that just the file system table was re-done, but the files
can somehow be re-covered. Needless to say I'm f'ing pissed right now! More
at myself. :-(
---
Look OUT you varmints, This msg is  Virus Free!

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm