[CTS] Re: Partition Logic

  • From: Hal <hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:18:03 -0500

No problem. In Windows I use NOD32. Its ultra sensitive using heuristics, and maybe there was no virus. But I'd rather have it this way than not sensitive enough. Anyway, I have a couple of partition apps. I just wanted to see this one.

At EST 11:03 AM 12/6/2005, - Cuffy duly noted:

That seems a little strange ?
I downloaded the file as it was scanned by AVG with current defs. No virus was found !
Once it was in my download folder I scanned again..... no virus !
It's an ISO file which I then burned to CD. Again no virus ???
This morning I scanned again with F-Prot for DOS with 5 Dec defs......... still no virus !
Wish I could help you !

** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED ** DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/ DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm