[CTS] Re: Partition Logic

  • From: Hal <hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:23:16 -0500

Its funny because its long enough to pave a road to California... Wait, don't you live in California? From here it's a long way to CA.

BTW, and this has nothing to do with the issue at hand, I love California, especially northern CA. I would have been living there for years if my wife would leave here, but that isn't going to happen.

I noticed that Laguna Beach has been on the news, and I guess its a TV show. My wife and I spent some quality time there on several occasions. From what I saw on TV news the show has caused it to be overwhelmed with tourists, and is kinda screwing it up...

Boy, can I get off subject or what?

Hal

At EST 11:31 AM 12/6/2005, - Cuffy duly noted:
I must be missing something ?
Do you mean that tag is funny or the fact that it's there is funny ?

Hal wrote:
If this URL wraps... This sucker might even choke tinyurl.com

** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED ** DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/ DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm