[CTS] Re: New Toy

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 12:01:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/03 9:13:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time, rhb57@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

> Solve it, I don't even have time to download it

I understand where you're coming from Russ. I've been there and done that!
Unfortunately you'll probably be into your 60's before you realize that in
all your haste you passed up more than you caught up with....... just a WAG <
g> !!!
Answers from the 6th grade history class:

Ancient Egypt was inhabited by mummies and they all wrote in hydraulics.
They lived in the Sarah Dessert.  The climate of the Sarah is such that the
inhabitants have to live elsewhere.

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://listoptions.computertalkshop.com

List HowTo: http://faq.computertalkshop.com