[CTS] Re: MSConfig Cleanup

  • From: Davisunit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:18:21 -0300

I just downloaded this and really like it. I could go into the registry to delete the entries, but drilling down multi-levels to get there is a pain.
One other simple thing I like about it that XP's msconfig forgot is a maximize/restore/sizing feature of the window!

Thanks for the link,
Terry

cuffy10 wrote:

http://www.get-in-control.com/msconfig-cleanup/

It's a freebie and I've seen it requested many times in the past.
I haven't tried it yet but just downloaded the setup................ more to follow as it becomes available.......

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm