[CTS] Re: London, UK

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 08:29:39 EDT

Annie,

     I'm REALLY sorry to hear about your people.  )-*:  I'm glad that you're
okay.  I was hoping that you weren't part of the melee.  I hope they catch
those heinous bastards and.....well, nevermind.  I think you know what I might
be
thinking.  I also hope that London can repair the damages that CAN be
repaired in VERY short order.  It's SO BLOODY sad that all those innocent
people had
to die and get hurt because of this!!  Like Bob (the singer in band) says: Why
do the innocents suffer?  When will we, as a race, learn that this sort of
act solves NOTHING??!!!!
     Peace!!

                             Dale