[CTS] Re: London, UK

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:32:24 -0500

Nope the timers are AC (220 in UK) and the bombs set off were done with a
pre-paid cellphone - not traceable as it was done under an invalid false ID
(of course). I know exactly what you mean - we had a few occasions when I
was in Iceland that both the locals (the anti-nuke crowd even though we had
NO NUKES) and suspected USSR operatives planted many different things to
include incendiaries with timing devices or remote triggers.

The old saying of guns don't kill people - people kill people, is so true.
Evil is not a supernatural being, it's in the actions deep in the minds of
these sick sick people.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm