[CTS] Re: Lights!

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:48:21 EST

Joe..you're my kinda man..LOLOL!!!   I guess we could take this over to CTS
Personal..and you could tell all of us what you..saw people doing in the dark.
*giggle*
I have to say tho..I'm sure you gave quite a few people close to if not
downright heart attacks..you bad boy you.  LOL
                                                Jackie ;)

In a message dated 1/16/2006 6:54:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Once we got close to a car we put our plan in motion and stuck the new tool
up by a window where we corked off a flashbulb.
If you really want to know what people do in the dark I'm in a position to
answer your questions.
My only regret in gaining all this knowledge is that we didn't have a camera.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your point of view, the couples
in the cars had no idea we didn't use a camera. I never told until just now !!!
I saw my "Duty" and did it, as any good Boy Scout should.

hee hee hee