[CTS] Re: Just checking

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:50:19 -0600

Been there too - metal bodied planes in the pouring rain grounded to a
grounded flightline. Also been on ship a month, not a fun scenario. Even
better is that my job dealt with electrically initiated munitions, and
nuclear (nucular for those from TX now in DC) payloads - worked air to air
and air to ground conventionals with dry propellants and air to ground with
dry and air to ground with jet engines running JP10 (way more explosive than
the standard JP4 jet fuel) so even static was unfriendly.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm