[CTS] Re: Jackie's New Machine

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:26:29 -0500

hehehe---me the other Jackie-- Mac
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 7:20 PM
  Subject: [CTS] Re: Jackie's New Machine

  And this would be Jackie WHO?   LOL..I think I need to change my name..
                                                    Jackie WHO

  In a message dated 1/23/2006 4:46:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Build a Windows Vista System Today!
    Feature: Windows Vista is coming. If you plan on moving to the new
Microsoft OS, or are simply curious, we offer our tips and strategies on how to
build a system that will run Vista effectively.