[CTS] Re: Jackie's New Machine

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:12:58 -0500

Hi I am testing Windows Vista: ouch!!! needs a lot of work yet before it goes
RTM- I built a Asus A8N SLI Deluxe 64 bit  system with the dual video cards
Gforce 6600GT  AMD Athlon 64 4000+ s939 -- This build of Vista  will not accept
the dual video cards as of right now only one I had to take one out. and
disable the dual system in the motherboard to show one card instead of the two-
NVIDIA has not posted any newer drivers either. Jackie