[CTS] Re: Instant Messenger vs MSN messenger

  • From: Ross Nelson <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:53:39 -0500

If I'm understanding correctly, that's inside MSN Messenger 7, which has support for downloading new emoticons and winks and whatnot, all at a cost. As long as you stick to the defaults, it's free.

Ross

On Jul 25, 2005, at 7:24 AM, Pam Bundy wrote:

I'm confused, (not unusual for me) I have IM that came with my windows xp. BUT I wanted to use smileys and was given the message that they would only work with MSN messenger. Which I d/l and installed. but while crusing the program I saw a section called BILLING SUPPORT. Am I going to be billed for using MSN messenger?? I have gone to the site and I do not see anything stating that I would be billed but I have been had before on these"freebies"

PJB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm