[CTS] Instant Messenger vs MSN messenger

  • From: "Pam Bundy" <pjbundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CTS" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:24:45 -0400

I'm confused, (not unusual for me) I have IM that came with my windows xp. BUT
I wanted to use smileys and was given the message that they would only work
with MSN messenger. Which I d/l and installed. but while crusing the program I
saw a section called BILLING SUPPORT. Am I going to be billed for using MSN
messenger?? I have gone to the site and I do not see anything stating that I
would be billed but I have been had before on these"freebies"

PJB