[CTS] I'm rich..I'm rich! *G*

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:47:10 EST

Can someone tell me what these people get from me other than the info they
ask for at the bottom of the email.  I know this is a "scam"..but which one is
this.  I'm just curious yello!!!   LOL
               See email below.......Thanks..Jackie :)

SUPERENALOTTO:
UK Zonal Customer care
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON.LONDON
Ref: BTL/491OXI/04
Batch: 12/25/0304

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw (#624) of the SUPERENALOTTO lottery
promotion,
online Sweepstakes International program held on 5th January, 2006.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 87377805876 with Serial number
5368/02
drew the lucky numbers: 08 27 29 38 64 82 37(bonus no.), which subsequently
won you the
lottery in the 2nd category i.ematch 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of EUR6,250,000 (Six
Million,
two Hundred And Fifty thousand Euros) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/03.

This is from a total cash prize of EUR19,500,000 shared amongst the first two
(2) lucky
winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World
Wide Web sites
through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,
associations, and
corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly
until the end of
the year. (31/12/2006)

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative
office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. (5647560054) In view of
this, your
EUR6,250,000 (Six Million, two Hundred And Fifty thousand Euros)would be
released to
you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your
funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claim
is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit
to claim your prize.
please you are advised to contact the agent with your winning numbers, this
is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
program.
Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent and Provide him
with the information below:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:
12.Annual income:

Mr. Robert Cavialli
http://us.f511.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=super_claimsdept@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone Number:+447024065320
( Fudiciary Agent)

CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE MEMBERS AND STAFF OF PUNTOGIOCO24 SUPER ENA LOTTO.