[CTS] IP Address Reporting program again.

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ericcvogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:10:12 -0400

Deerfield is going to start charging on 10/1/02 (DNS2Go), plus is does not work
through ISA. The Linksys is no longer the access point for internet access.
Small Business Server is. Any way to have a batch file to e-mail me a ipconfig
command?

OS: Windows 2000 Server
E-mail Clients: Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express 5
GroupWare: Exchange 2000
Firewall: Internet Security & Acceleration Server 2000 (ISA)

I assume the one line

ipconfig >ip.txt

I may have asked and got a reply about this but I cannot find the post.

Do note the server has a SMTP server. I do not know how operational it is right
now. (server_name.local) but it mail have to go to our web host in Texas.
Thank you,
Eric Vogel

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq