[CTS] Re: Hey Russ - Fw: Beware the Mars Hoax

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:25:50 -0400

LOL that was last August and your lucky it is that big in a huge expensive
telescope. I went to Cranbrook the day before and saw it even on of the moons.
I bet that thing neared 15G's. This was not the observatory, was a bunch of
local astronomers, good thing I went to more than one, none of the others were
near as powerful. THen I went to the one at a local hobbie shop with mine. Was
tiny cause mine was ~$300. But it was fun finding it, trying a few eye pieces,
barlow and a filter.