[CTS] Re: Here is something for John to beat. This guy has 39 OS's on one PC.

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:30:07 -0400

Hi Peter... Is there a version of VM ware that will work on an eMac?? Or a
something like Virtual PC that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg?? We need this
for about 30+ eMacs in 2 buildings.  Not sure if we need it for the 2
servers, tho?

Anyone have any ideas?? this could make me a hero again??:)))

Thanks,
Bruce