[CTS] Re: Here is something for John to beat. This guy has 39 OS's on one PC.

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:58:34 -0500

But why? You can only use ONE at at a time. Guess he did it so he can say
that he does. I've had up to 11 on one but it sucked to do anything on. And
what the heck is SkyOS?

Running multiple versions of old pre-95 Windows isn't a trick either, it's
actually a waste of HD space in my opinion. Pre-3x is mostly non-GUI menu
based Windows anyway.

Guess it's his machine, he can do what he wants huh? I have most of the OS
installations that he has but I doubt I'm going to commit a machine to all
of them. Most of the old DOS stuff gets weird on a machine with any decent
speed too, as do many old programs that were compiled in the 8088/8086 and
80286 eras.