[CTS] Re: Faxing Program

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:58:14 -0400

We sent a letter via mail for e-mail address's no go. We are going to try
again because of a new law on something and we are going to say we need
them. Alot of our clients are still in the dark ages, even though this area
is high tech.

The faxing is done at the bosses house and is unlimited phone calls.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel