[CTS] Faxing Program

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ericcvogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:49:21 -0400

We are looking for a fax broadcast program or normal fax program to send faxes
to clients about medical carrier updates.
Small Business Server Shared Fax has a tiny limit.
WinFax Pro 10 kills the SBS 2k server... Didn't happen in the past... Hmm..
SP3/SBS SP1 might have done it. We are not interested in 10.02 as I am sure it
is just as bad.

The Program has to meet the following requirements:
Run on Windows 2000 SP3
Support 3com 56k Data/Fax Modems
Allow faxing of up to 500 people at a time.
Scheduled faxing.
Looking to spend no more than $250, hopefully alot less.
This does NOT have to be a business class software
We do not need client licensing, all faxes will be done on the machine.
Day-to-Day faxing is handled by SBS Shared Faxing on a different SBS machine.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq