[CTS] Re: FTP anyone ?`

  • From: "Pam Bundy" <pjbundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:35:19 -0400

Same here.

 Pam
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Eddy
  To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:05 PM
  Subject: [CTS] Re: FTP anyone ?`

  I agree Joe, I made a big screw up by coming to his defense.. My apologies to
this list and the 'real' members so it..  Personally I think most of that ' PC
illiterate' crud was wisea**remarks trying to cause trouble.. Why?? Is beyond
me. We are a family.. We treat every one the same,, we even bend over backwards
for new people.,. Why he had to ruin that, I'll never understand..

  But I do so like that 'big stick' thingy,, When one member is openly publicly
grinning at the loss of another member, it's time to boot someone.. Not my
'call' but if it was.

  Again my apologies to the real members of this list.

  Bruce