[CTS] Dale

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:42:25 -0700

Dale,

Based on the recent comments of some of the other list members, on your behavior, and on my previous experience with people exhibiting the symptoms that you consistently display, I'm going to make a suggestion. I doubt that you will agree with my conclusions here but unfortunately that will only reinforce my thoughts.
I strongly suggest you seek medical attention. I am not a physician nor a psychologist but people I've known at work and several close friends have traveled down the road you seem to be taking. All exhibited behavior similar to yours and all came to a bad end.
A close friend, (we had coffee together every day), and a local dentist with a booming practice, had a patient in the chair one afternoon when he laid the tools back in the tray and went out the door. He disappeared !
To make a very long story short he came to his senses enough to know who he was and discovered he was in a mental hospital in Louisiana and it had been three months since he laid down his tools, in his California office !
The last time I talked to him he still had no idea what happened to those three months nor does he know how he got from California to Louisiana. He doesn't know what he did during that time either. A real scary thought !
I have several more similar stories but to relate them here in this forum won't help anyone, and I'm also offtopic anyway.
Talk to a professional. If you don't have health insurance to cover such care check with your city or county mental health departments. There are people available to help and I sincerely hope you take advantage of what's offered.
Checking some of your posts in the archives and your recent actions have convinced me to at least try to help you. I could, of course, be completely wrong and if I am that's great.
If I'm right and didn't try to help I could never forgive myself.
I rest my case. I shall say no more in the matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm