[CTS] Daemon Tools

  • From: cuffy10 <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CTS <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 07:41:31 -0700

Chas........... did you install Daemon Tools ?
If you did here's a related app that lets you convert an entire folder of files to an ISO file. Those folders you seldom get into can be stored on the HDD or on removable media and opened at will with Daemon Tools.

http://www.portablefreeware.com/?p=6

I mirrored some of the reference material and guides for this fun little Ubuntu project and I can send you a copy of the ISO containing those if you want. About 90MB ?

Russ, doesn't need instructions........... he stopped RTFM about 1965 !

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm