[COMP] Startup Monitor Program!

  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, computertalkshop-list@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:58:18 EDT

Use Mike Lin's StartupMonitor (free)

     http://www.mlin.net/StartupMonitor.shtml

     This turns out to be an excellent software for blocking all
     entries to the Windows Startup files.

     It is very good when installing software. I say No to
     everything -----so, this way no secret tag-a-longs (to the
     software I am installing) gets into the startup files
     without me knowing. Later I add what I want to the Startup
     folder manually

     It is very good while on the internet. All these adware
     updates always seem to want to go into the Windows Startup
     files. StartupMonitor popups to block them
     Mike Lin is [something] like 16 years old. His program is
     excellent ---

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org