Re: something slimy this way comes

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:36:49 -0700

M,
You goofus! Congrats to you on causing my first guffaw in my new office such
that one of my tutors asked if I was okay!
I guess I feel better....I actually do feel better, btw. I finally had a
good night's sleep (sorry to the moms, I realize that my definition of a
good night's sleep is quite different than yours) and I had an encouraging
confab with an ally yesterday. I may like it up here after all.....
Your inspiring tales have made my already pretty good say.
xoxoxox,
Kate

--
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world [â] the point is to change
it." --Karl Marx